Lead Director, Global Cities Research , JLL
Jeremy Kelly is lead director of Global Cities Research at JLL, responsible for several of the company’s flagship global research programs including Global Real Estate Transparency, Global Market Perspective and JLL’s Cities Research. Jeremy has over 35 years’ experience in commercial property market analysis and advisory work.
Over the last 15 years Jeremy has built JLL’s flagship Cities Research program. He uses the work with leading corporates, developers and investors on their global strategies and expansion plans; as well as advising city governments on city competitiveness – in 2014 he was appointed as international advisor for the Wuhan Municipality in China. He currently serves on the World Economic Forum’s Cities and Urbanisation Global Future Council.
Jeremy is author of several recent JLL papers including:
– City Governance and Real Estate in a Post COVID world, 2020
– Global Real Estate Transparency Index, 2020: Transparency, Digitization, Decarbonization
– Demand and Disruption in Global Cities, 2019
– World Cities: Mapping the Pathways to Success, 2018
– Decoding City Performance, 2017
– Global Cities Momentum Index, 2014-2020
– A series addressing city futures and real estate dynamics in China’s leading cities, the most recent being – China12: China Cities Go Global, 2018
– Global300: The New Commercial Geography of Cities, 2015
– Tokyo on the World Stage, 2014
– Redefining Retail Investment – Global Real Estate Futures, 2012
– A New World of Cities – Redefining the Real Estate Investment Map, 2012